Mānuka (including MPI tests)
- Aerobic Plate Count - APC
- Aerobic Plate Count (APC) - Chinese Method
- Bacillus Cereus
- Clostridium Perfringens
- E.coli & Total Coliforms - Petri Film
- E.coli/Faecal Coliforms/Total Coliforms -MPN
- E.coli - Petri Film
- Faecal Coliforms -MPN
- E.coli/Total Coliforms - MPN
- Osmophilic Yeasts - Chinese Method
- Salmonella - Standard
- Salmonella Composite - Standard
- Salmonella - MDS
- Salmonella Composite - MDS
- Staphylococcus Aureus
- Total Coliforms - Petri Film
- Yeasts and Moulds
- Yeasts and Moulds - Chinese Method
- American Foulbrood (AFB) detection
Frequently Asked Questions
Colour, Conductivity & Moisture Testing
This test provides a panel of Colour, Conductivity and Moisture levels in honey.
Colour is generally used to provide an indication of floral source or as a way to help honey buyers and marketers package a desirable and consistently coloured retail product. Additional information on floral source can be assessed using the conductivity levels of the honey, with honeys such as honeydew showing characteristically higher levels of conductivity.
Moisture is the measurement of water in honey. Higher levels of moisture increase the risk of fermentation. Ideally honey should read below 18% in moisture content.
Colour - spectrophotometry.
Moisture - calibrated refractometry.
Conductivity - conductivity meter
Standard Turnaround Time
5 working days on receipt of sample.
Please refer to our current price list here