Mānuka (including MPI tests)
- Aerobic Plate Count - APC
- Aerobic Plate Count (APC) - Chinese Method
- Bacillus Cereus
- Clostridium Perfringens
- E.coli & Total Coliforms - Petri Film
- E.coli/Faecal Coliforms/Total Coliforms -MPN
- E.coli - Petri Film
- Faecal Coliforms -MPN
- E.coli/Total Coliforms - MPN
- Osmophilic Yeasts - Chinese Method
- Salmonella - Standard
- Salmonella Composite - Standard
- Salmonella - MDS
- Salmonella Composite - MDS
- Staphylococcus Aureus
- Total Coliforms - Petri Film
- Yeasts and Moulds
- Yeasts and Moulds - Chinese Method
Frequently Asked Questions
Aerobic Plate Count (APC) - Chinese Method
Aerobic plate count (APC) is a measure of the total bacteria in honey, excluding those that grow without oxygen. Bacteria can be introduced into the hive from bees, dust and dirt or during processing but growth is inhibited in the honey.
Carrying out an APC test gives an indication of bacterial contamination during collection, processing, handling, or from packaging materials.
The GB 4789.2 - 2016 method is the accepted testing method for APC measurement in honey being exported to China.
GB 4789.2 - 2016
Standard Turnaround Time
2 working days on receipt of sample.
Please refer to our current price list here