Mānuka (including MPI tests)
- Aerobic Plate Count - APC
- Aerobic Plate Count (APC) - Chinese Method
- Bacillus Cereus
- Clostridium Perfringens
- E.coli & Total Coliforms - Petri Film
- E.coli/Faecal Coliforms/Total Coliforms -MPN
- E.coli - Petri Film
- Faecal Coliforms -MPN
- E.coli/Total Coliforms - MPN
- Osmophilic Yeasts - Chinese Method
- Salmonella - Standard
- Salmonella Composite - Standard
- Salmonella - MDS
- Salmonella Composite - MDS
- Staphylococcus Aureus
- Total Coliforms - Petri Film
- Yeasts and Moulds
- Yeasts and Moulds - Chinese Method
Frequently Asked Questions
Yeasts and Moulds - Chinese Method
Although bacterial growth is generally inhibited by honey due to its natural antibacterial properties and high sugar content, yeasts are able to be detected in honey and can reach high levels. More specifically, Osmophilic yeast have a high tolerance to sugar levels with higher levels contributing greatly to the fermentation of honey. This test provides a total count for both yeasts and moulds.
Significant levels of yeast and mould contamination can affect appearance and flavour of honey.
The GB4789.15-2016 method is the accepted testing method for Yeasts and Mould measurement in honey being exported to China.
Standard Turnaround Time
5 working days on receipt of sample.
Please refer to our current price list here